German Society of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, DKV.
DKV is the unique German technical-research organisation for refrigeration, airconditioning and heatpumptechnology. The organisation was founded 1909 in Berlin and have recently 1500 members in Germany and foreign countries.
Objectives of Society
- Advance the arts and science and research of refrigeration, heating and airconditioning. Promote the international relationship between technicians and scientists working in the same field. Conduct joint research projects.
- DKV-Tagungsberichte, Annual publication of all papers of the Deutsche Kaelte-Klima-Tagung in DKV-TAgungsbericht. Interesting research results are published irregular in DKV-Forschungsberichte. Actual interesting themes are published in DKV-Statusbericht (Use of ammonia etc.)
- DKV Arbeitsblätter and kältemaschinenregeln
- Newsletter "NiN-DKV", twice a month
- Newsletter "NeEt-DKV", every two month
- Deutsche Kaelte-Klima-Tagung, annual meeting of 600 to 700 scientists and technicians from Germany and European neighbours. 105 papers presented in 5 different working groups.
- Research programms are installed on request, ex. Research programm on new refrigerants.
- Student branches at different universities
- Monthly series of lectures in the 13 chapters of DKV
Development of Standards
- Promotion of the Normenausschuß Kaeltetechnik, branc of DIN (similar to NIST)
- DKV is benefactory member of the Internatinal Institute of Refrigeration IIR in Paris, France and legal representative of Germany in this organisation
- Member of FERA (Federation of European Refrigeration Associations)
- Associate Member of the American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Airconditioning Engineers, ASHRAE, USA
Name of Society
- Deutscher Kaelte- und Klimatechnischer Verein e.V., DKV
- Striehlstr. 11, D-30159 Hannover or Postbox 0420, D-30004 Hannover
Phone and Fax
- 0049 (0) 511 8970814 phone
- 0049 (0) 511 8970815 fax
e-mail and internet
Chieff Staff Person
- Carmen Stadtländer, General Manager
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ullrich Hesse, President
- Dr.-Ing. Holger Neumann, Vice President
Number of Members